FS2004 AFCAD2 File For YSSY
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 19.62 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Kingsford Smith Int'l Airport, Sydney, Australia, v3.1. Adds 85 gates and parking spots to the default scenery. By Ray Smith.
This file is an update of my previous v3 for the default airport (my previous version not required) this version has a lot of minor tweaks and landed aircraft waiting to cross rwy 16R/34L while aircraft are taking off has been eliminated, the taxiway lighting has been totally redone it should now be easier to find your way around in the dark, and the "H" has been added to the lighted helipads airport views from inside the control tower (only when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic but not required.
- Simply take the AF2_YSSY.bgl file and put it into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
- If you have my previous version then say yes to overwrite when asked, if you have another version and want to save it, then take it out and place it in another folder or create a folder called backup and put it in there.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_YSSY.bgl) and the default will then be active.
A special thanks must go to Lee Swordy for his work to enable us to make these changes.
The archive afyssyrs.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.