FS2004 AFCAD2 For LFPG Paris CDG
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 177.79 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
270 gates are available. All airlines have their assigned gates. Four runways are set for landing to minimize going around. Features also apron's blue centerlines lights, stop-lines, hold short lights, helicopter area, de-icing bays, new taxiways and apron, etc. By Xavier Ossedat.
This Afcad of LFPG is dedicated to replace the original FS2004 LFPG stock airport. It is not compatible with FS2002. It's not compatible with FsFrance "RealCDGv3" because planes may be parked inside buildings nearby Terminals 1 or 2.
- Unzip the LFPG_4RWYS.BGL file inside the "Your FS2004 folder\Addon Scenery\scenery" folder and that is all. Restart FS9 if already launched.
- You do not need to make any backup. If you wish to go back to the original one, simply delete/ rename .old or put my Afcad outside FS9 folder.
- If you have another Afcad for LFPG, I would suggest you to de-activate it as described above. Several Afcad for a same airport may create problems.
The archive lfpg2.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.