FS2004 YPPH - AFCAD2 File
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 10.21 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
YPPH, Perth Airport, Western Australia. This file will add an extension to taxiway "S" through to the international terminal, add parking bays 60 and 61, and turn rwy 11/29 into taxiway "W". This change reflects the changes in the Airservices Australia charts 25 Nov 2004. It will also add more parking bays to the domestic and GA terminals.
- Unzip file, (which you already have done of course).
- Place the AFCAD file where ever you store your AFCAD files or place it in your addon scenery\scenery folder
- Then start 2004, from the welcome screen press "Settings". In "Scenery Library" click "Add Area"if you created a new folder only, otherwise disregard this step.
- Navigate to where you placed the Albany file and then press "OK". Shutdown FS2004 and restart.
The archive ypph_4.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AF2_YPPH .bgl||01.10.05||18.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.