FS2004 AFCAD2 File EGLL
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 42.34 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
London's Heathrow International Airport, UK. For use with default scenery but with more gates, taxiways correct as of December 2004 AIS document, new terminal 5 parking spaces. Runway 9L/27R for landing, 9R/27L for takeoff. By Pete Davies.
- Inner and outer taxiways re-named A and B as per AIS document (Dec 04).
- Taxiways A and B re-aligned to prevent aircraft hitting buildings as was the case before with the default AFCAD.
- New Terminal 5 parking spaces added (10 spaces) as per AIS document (Dec 04).
- Closed taxiways addded to tidy up taxiway lighting
- Gates 301, 303, 305, 307 aligned as best as possible due to changes in terminal 3, pier 6 remodelling.
- Place the file Asix9_AF2_EGLL.bgl in the SCENERY file found in the ADDON SCENERY file.
- That's it! Fire up FS and enjoy!
The archive asixegll.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|2005 EGLL AFCAD2.gif||04.16.05||10.74 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.