FSX TAME Airbus A330-243 Fix
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.15 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 12 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
TAME Airbus A330-243 Fix for TAEA332RR_V1.ZIP including HD logos and 32 bit textures. Based on real pictures of the aircraft. For use with the payware Commercial Level Simulations Airbus A330 model. Painted by Ral Lopez.
Features the following fixes:
- HD tail and fuselage logos.
- Accurate decals positions.
- Accurate flag and registration position.
- Accurate passenger windows.
- "Airbus A330-200" written in the fuselage front.
- Fixed engine decals.
- "Mi pais, mi aerolinea" logos erased.
- Thumbnail included.
- Extract the "A332_TAE_V2 folder".
- Copy the contents of the "new textures" folder to the "texture.tae" folder located within the "CLS_A330_200_RR" folder.
- Overwrite when prompted.
The archive taea332rr_v2_0.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|new textures||04.27.13||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.