FSX Thai Cargo Boeing 747-400F
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.36 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the payware PMDG B747-400 in the livery of the first 747 of Thai Cargo (HS-TGJ) named "Hariphunchai". HS-TGJ has flown with Thai Airways for more than 20 years on passenger operations and has recently been converted into a freighter. You'll need the PMDG 747-400 (passenger version) to make this repaint work. This repaint is based on the PMDG passenger 747 because the actual HS-TGJ has been converted from passenger to freighter. By Umberto Ghislanzoni.
- Unzip the file.
- Put the folder "texture.HS-TGJ_CARGO" in the PMDG 747-400 folder.
- Just copy the following informations in the Aircraft.CFG that can be found in the PMDG 747-400 Folder.
- In the information you copied from this Readme file to your Aircraft.CFG, you have to change the X of the [fltsim.X] with a number...Example: If you have [fltsim.1], the next will be [fltsim.2]....
title=PMDG747-400 THAI CARGO
ui_variation=Thai Cargo HS-TGJ
The archive pmdg_744_thai_cargo.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.