FSX Mirage IIIB - EC 3/2 'Alsace'
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.64 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Mirage IIIB - EC 3/2 'Alsace', Dijon-Longvic AB, 1964. These textures are intended for use with the Mirage IIIB by Restauravia. They represent a Mirage IIIB assigned to Escadron de Chasse 3/2 'Alsace' at Dijon-Longvic AB (LFSD) in 1964. Created using paint kit by Philippe Penot. Repaint by Frank Safranek.
This zip file contains only the textures. You will also need the original Mirage IIIB download. The intended method for installation is as an optional set of markings.
- Install the Mirage IIIB package.
- Extract the texture folder ("\texture.209_Alsace") in this zip file. Copy the folder and it's content below the "\MirageIIIB" folder.
- Edit the aircraft.cfg file to add a new [fltsim.x] section below, and remember to change "x" to be the next number -- don't duplicate or skip or it won't work.
ui_variation=E.C. 3/2 Alsace, 1964
That's it. You will now have another Mirage IIIB aircraft available when you go to Select Aircraft.
The archive m3b_alsace.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.