Dassault Falcon 900 EX
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- File size
- 409.06 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Dassault Falcon 900 EX with panel. High quality.
CREDITS AND LEGAL STUFF:
This ZIP file contains all of the necessary files for the FALCON 900EX aircraft for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator v 7.0 (FS98).
This aircraft created using B.A.O.'S Flight Simulator Flight Shop v. 5.1/6.0
This aircraft was designed & constructed by Christian Schweikl(Graphic-Art).
My Special thanks to:
Lars Kornstaedt for his FLIGHTSHOP DESIGN TIPS & TRICKS.
Other airline organizations are certainly welcome to use the aircraft as part of their livery. Drop me a note.
This file may be freely distributed so long as no charge is made for it unless approved in writing by the author.
This file is copyrighted and may not be sold or used for monetary gain in any way. In addition, it may not be altered in any way without express written permission of the author.
FS98 FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Extract the archived package using PKUNZIP to your FS98\Aircraft folder.
- After starting FS98, call up your Aircraft Library Mode window.
- Select the file entitled FALCON 900EX If you don't see this file listed in the first group of five aircraft, simply scroll through the list to see it.
- This aircraft is intended for the enjoyment of flight simmers everywhere, and is not to be sold or any fee charged for it's use without my permission.
As always, I appreciate "constructive" comments and suggestions.
FALCON 900 EX: The longest-ranging, most capable Falcon ever.
It does so many tasks so well! With eight passengers aboard (and a normal crew of three) the Falcon 900EX can...
- Dash nonstop from London to Washington at .84 Mach
- Span the Pacific nonstop, from Tokyo to Santa Barbara
- Depart Aspen on a hot (ISA +15C) day and fly nonstop to
- Dublin, Lima or Honolulu
- Shuttle from New York to Washington to Atlanta to Seattle
- without refueling.
- Meet airline safety standards for direct overwater flights
- (because it has three engines)
- Climb direct to 39,000 feet in 24 minutes
- Cruise as high as 51,000 ft
As a trijet, the 900EX can Aspen's notorious 7003 ft In the Falcon 900EX, you can fly direct great-circle runway at 7815 ft msl can fly from London to routes without deviating for tax the performance of Washington at .84 Mach in ETOPS compliance. It can fly lesser jets on warm summer eight hours flat. London is Tokyo to Santa Barbara at days. But the Falcon 900EX critical because of the NAT long-range cruise, or Tokyo retains excellent range gateway at 10ºW. (Boeing 85%to San Francisco at .80 capability. winds, 8 pax, NBAA IFR, ISA.) Mach. Cruise Speed: Long Range, Air distance: 4495 nm (85% winds), Flight Time: 10hr 35 min.
The passenger cabin measures a generous 6 ft 2 in. high, 7 ft 8 in. wide and 39 feet long (from cockpit divider to aft pressure bulkhead). Of that length, fully 25 ft is devoted to passenger seating and work areas. Seating for 12 is standard, but the Falcon 900EX can carry up to 19.
PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS PERFORMANCE
- Max Cruise Speed: (0.87-0.84 Mach) 370-350 kt
- Certified Ceiling: 51.000 ft
- Full Flaps Stall: 105 KIAS
- Zero Flaps Stall: 115 KIAS
- Max Range 8 passengers and 3 crew members: 4500 NM/ 8335 km
- FUEL CAPACITY: 3156 gal / 9446 kg
- Max Takeoff Weight: 48.300 lb / 21.900 kg
- Max Landing Weight: 42.000 lb / 19.050 kg
- Max Zero-Fuel Weight: 30.865 lb / 14.000 kg
- Equipped Empty Weight: 23.875 lb / 10.830 kg
- Runway length for Take-Off: 5035 ft 1534 m
- Runway length for Landing: 2385 ft 726 m
- ENGINES: Three AlliedSignal TFE 731-60 turbofans each rated at 5000 lb thrust (SL ISA +17 C)
- Wingspan: 63.5 ft 19.33 m
- Max airplane length: 66.4 ft 20.21 m
- Max tail height: 24.9 ft 7.55 m
- CABIN Height: 6.2 ft 1.88 m
- Cabin Width 7.8 ft 2.34 m
- Passenger Cabin Length 33.2 ft 10.11 m
Baggage Volume: 127 square ft 3.6 qm
AVIONICS: Honeywell Primus 2000 system and optional Flight Dynamics Head-Up Guidance System Certification May ¥96(JAA) July¥96(FAA)
DELIVERIES: First customer aircraft entered service Nov.1,1996.
(c) 1997 Christian Schweikl ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
If you have comments or suggestions, feel free to contact me at:
Internet Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The archive falc900ex.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.