FSX Honolulu Yacht Club Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.34 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Honolulu Yacht Club, Hawaii (HI). Adds some boats docks and birds to Honolulu. By Orion Lyau.
Add some boats, docks and birds to Flight Simulator X's Honolulu! This adds birds, boats and docks to the yacht harbor in Flight Simulator X.
1. Extract the zip file.
2. Copy the "honolulu yatch harbor.bgl" file to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery*.
3. Launch Flight Simulator X and wait for the scenery library to update, or manually update it.
4. Enjoy the new and improved yacht harbor in Flight Simulator's wonderful Honolulu!
* C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery would vary depending on where you installed your copy of FSX.
The archive honoycht.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|honolulu yatch harbor.bgl||11.21.07||540 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.