FSX Lhasa Gonggar AFCAD
Lhasa Gonggar AFCAD (ZULS), Tibet, China, update 1.2. This update to the ZULS airport includes an extended vehicle taxi network that surrounds the perimeter of the airport; extended jetways, resized parkings radius and taxi paths; additional and touch up on some airport objects' appearance and/or...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 425.23 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Lhasa Gonggar AFCAD (ZULS), Tibet, China, update 1.2. This update to the ZULS airport includes an extended vehicle taxi network that surrounds the perimeter of the airport; extended jetways, resized parkings radius and taxi paths; additional and touch up on some airport objects' appearance and/or position, including a rotating tower beacon at night with FSX object libraries. Some objects (lightposts and car parking lots) from the Acceleration pack are added for more realism, but may not be visible for the FSX RTM users. This scenery is designed based on photos taken from Google Maps and other sites about the Lhasa Gonggar Airport. By Harry Sung.
Birds-eye view of Lhasa Gonggar AFCAD.
There are 2 BGL files: ZULS_ADEX_HS.BGL and a ZULS_ADEX_HS_CVX.bgl file.
The ZULS_ADEX_HS.BGL is the main airport design file.
The ZULS_ADEX_HS_CVX.bgl file flattens the terrain and removes the auto generated trees.
To install, put both the .bgl files into the Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery folder. Put both the .dds files into the \Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\Global\Texture folder for the extended jetways.
To Uninstall, just delete the .bgl and .dds files.
1. This airport is located at a high altitude of 11,710 feet or 3,569 metres above sea level. Your aircraft engines will not be as responsive.
2. An IFR from ZULS to VIDP using high altitude provides a good view of the Himalayan mountain ranges where Mount Everest is located.
3. This AFCAD is not included in FSX.
1. Flight Simulator X - Microsoft Corporation, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
2. Airport Design Editor (ADE) (c) Copyright 2009 Scruffduck Software.
3. Google Maps.
4. The 9-27 runway and the navaids data (including ILS/DME 27 approach) were imported from one of Jan Martin's ZULS AFCAD's created for FS2004.
This package is freeware and created for your private use and enjoyment only. Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express permission from the author.
The archive zuls_afcad_v12.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.