Carenado announces the release of it latest creation: the Money 201 M20J for FS2004.
One of its main characteristics are the textures which are superior to any other previous aircraft. At the same time, the 3D model has an excellent relationship between polygons and details, soft curves and excellent FPS allowing a smooth performance.
This aircraft was made exclusively for FS2004; a full FSX version will be available soon taking advantage of all the new FSX features. (Carenado will not provide a patch for FSX for the FS2004 version.)
Standard model - IFR certification, four places, low wing - tricycle landing gear, three variations and blank textures, maximum details and realistic three textures kit.
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps and trim tab
- Animated Cowl Flaps
- RAM air operative
- Rolling wheels
- Opening doors
- Animated Sun Visor
- FS2004 lights: Navigation lights, beacons, landing lights
- Full dynamic effects (shines over the body and panel, night lights)
- Dynamic shine and reflections
- Custom Mooney sounds
- Transparent windows
- 3D modeled full pilot animation and cockpit area
- Real propeller