FSX Mooney M20J N97TN
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.99 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 10 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This repaint requires the payware FSX Mooney M20J by Carenado. Repaint by John Barner.
- Unzip the M20Jx1.zip file to a temporary folder.
- Open your airplanes folder in FSX and find and open the folder "Carenado Mooney".
- Copy the folder "texture" and rename it "texture.n97tn".
- Copy the the three bmp files in the temporary folder to the folder "texture.n97tn" over writing the existing files.
- Open the Carenado Mooney "Aircraft.cfg" file (make a backup copy first). Cut and paste the text below into the "aircraft.cfg" file underneath the last [fltsim.*] entry (change the xx with the next number).
title=Mooney M20J N97TN
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
description="Welcome to Mooney's New Dimension in Speed and Economy. Your decision to select a New Mooney has placed you in an elite and distinctive class of aircraft owners. We hope that you find your New Mooney a unique flying experience, wheter for Business or Pleasure, the most profitable ever"
- In the temporary folder find and copy the jpg fle named "thumbnailn97tn" into the Carenado Mooney folder
- Finished, go fly.
The archive m20jx1.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|CARENADO FUSE1 M20J.bmp||11.21.08||4.00 MB|
|CARENADO FUSE3 M20J.bmp||11.21.08||4.00 MB|
|CARENADO M-20J WINGS.bmp||11.23.08||4.00 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||11.22.08||2.67 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.