Following the ending of apartheid in 1994, the reformed South African government implemented a national policy of not naming airports after politicians. The airports name, and that of other international and regional airports in South Africa, was changed to politically-neutral names. DF Malan Airport was renamed to Cape Town International Airport as a result.
- Highly Detailed International/Domestic Terminal Buildings.
- High quality textures on buildings both night and day.
- Elevated Approach Lights.
- Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Animated Jetways added where available.
- Fully configurable installer - No computer experience needed to install!