When you start Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 - A Century
of Flight, you cannot select the Undock View feature and configure multiple
This problem occurs if you run Flight Simulator 2004 in
To work around this issue, run Flight Simulator 2004 in a
window. To run Flight Simulator 2004 in a window and to configure multiple
monitors, follow these steps:
- Start Flight Simulator 2004.
- When you are in the cockpit, click Views,
and then click Full Screen.
Note You can also press ALT+ENTER to switch between full-screen and
- On the Views menu, click Undock
- Click the title bar of the undocked view and use a
drag-and-drop operation to move the view to the monitor where you want the
- Configure each monitor to display Flight Simulator in
full-screen or window mode.
Multiple full-screen setups are not saved in Flight Simulator
2004 or in flight configuration (.cfg) files. You can save a flight while each
display is in windowed mode, and then switch to full-screen mode after you
start Flight Simulator 2004.