A new bar in voice control software and flight crew simulations has just been set. Meet the all-new, radically redesigned FS2Crew. Our biggest, most significant overhaul yet in our 5 year-history, so new in fact we had to give it its own new product label (the 2010 series). Now featuring full voice control integration, this is voice control and realism like you've never seen it before.
Exciting New Features
- Full voice control integration: Issue voice commands to control your crew using your microphone!
- Powerful new audio engine (volume control, 3-D Sound, audio device control, USB headset support).
- Unique state-of-the-art voice control system to ensure maximum voice recognition accuracy.
- Crew interation modelled: First Officer/Pilot Monitoring, FA, Engineer, Start Crew and Gate Agent.
- Conditioned based voice command system to ensure minimum uncommanded actions.
- Complete internal redesign to ensure maximum user friendliness and ease of use.
- No computer generated synthetic voices used!
- Real human recorded United States, German, British, French, Irish, Dutch, Australian, Spanish and Finnish voice sets included for the First Officer.
- Checklists, flows and crew interaction based on real-world 737 Airline SOPs.
- Totally re-designed Configuration Manager.
- FA Cabin announcements with independent adjustable volume control.
- Built-in pushback crew with Jetway integration.
- Integration options with AES and FSPassengers.
- New sound effects for the default 737 aircraft.
- First Officer takeoffs.
- Cockpit Voice Recorder transcripts
- Blackbox (for Audio Engine Error Checking)
- And a whole lot more!