Thai Lion Air Boeing 737-900ER HS-LTQ
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 16.88 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Thai Lion Air current livery for the payware PMDG B737-900 NGX WL, registration HS-LTQ. Requires PMDG B737 800/900 NGX base pack; installation via PMDG Livery Manager. By Febriant Leocesio // feleocsim.
- Use the PMDG Livery Manager to install.
- Unzip the downloaded file to extract the .ptp livery file.
- Start the PMDG Livery Manager
- Select the 900NGX WL in the left panel.
- Click on the 'Select Livery to Install' button.
- In the window that opens, direct Livery Manager to the .ptp file extracted in step 1 above.
- Livery Manager will manage install from there.
The archive hs_ltq.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.