VMax’s Boeing 777 Worldliner is a very realistic model with outstanding quality on graphics, interior, exterior, wings, landing gear, and so much more.
Built with input from Boeing, pilots and engineers – this product is an excellent simulation of an aircraft. With this model, you will have an authentic feel of the real Boeing 777.
- The excellent standards you have come to expect from Boeing aircraft are splendidly captured in this model.
- Boeing supplied 2D and 3D drawings that were used to create accurate dimensions for this model.
- This product is compatible with X-Plane 9 and X-Plane 10, Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The product’s systems are accurately designed to work like the real aircraft
- The product comes with a complete manual that will help you to quickly take control of this aircraft
This product has a fully functional Flight Management Computer (FMS) – so you can plan your routes like a real, professional pilot:
- Custom programmed FMC navigation and display, using radio- or GPS- navigation
- Autopilot modes
- Calculates takeoff and approach speed
- RNAV approaches and transitions
- Programmed LNAV logic for a wide range of terminal procedures
- Climbs and descends managed by VNAV
- Radio navigation with route and procedural support
- Outstanding cruise performance
- Manage alternate airports, diversion and arrival
- Warning sounds for ground proximity
- Usable on external touch screen or tablet
The product features 3D modelling of a highly detailed virtual cockpit, dynamic reflections on panel, landing gear, and interior. The product also features several add-ons and extra objects, namely fuel track, pushback truck and passenger bus. The product has several custom systems, including hydraulic, electric, air and pressure systems.
- X-Plane 9 or X-Plane 10
- Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac / Linux
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 512 MB Video Card
Pilots and aviation enthusiasts alike love the Boeing 777, which is the world’s largest twinjet. Usually referred to as the "Triple Seven, the Boeing 777 is a long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner currently with several variants, namely 777-200, 777-200ER, 777-300, 777-200RL, 777-300ER, 777 Freighter, and 777 Tanker (KC 777). The Boeing 777 is Boeing's best-selling models.
Boeing 777 Worldliner will make you feel like you are flying the real thing.
The price tag of $60 is well-worth it for the fun you will have with this product!
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.
2 commentsLeave a Response
The content of the comments below are entirely the opinions of the individual posting the comment and do not always reflect the views of Fly Away Simulation. We moderate all comments manually before they are approved.
This Addon really looks very interesting
Very good, not so bad, come on...