VMax’s Boeing 777 Worldliner is a very realistic model with outstanding quality on graphics, interior, exterior, wings, landing gear, and so much more.
Built with input from Boeing, pilots and engineers – this product is an excellent simulation of an aircraft. With this model, you will have an authentic feel of the real Boeing 777.
- The excellent standards you have come to expect from Boeing aircraft are splendidly captured in this model.
- Boeing supplied 2D and 3D drawings that were used to create accurate dimensions for this model.
- This product is compatible with X-Plane 9 and X-Plane 10, Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The product’s systems are accurately designed to work like the real aircraft
- The product comes with a complete manual that will help you to quickly take control of this aircraft
This product has a fully functional Flight Management Computer (FMS) – so you can plan your routes like a real, professional pilot:
- Custom programmed FMC navigation and display, using radio- or GPS- navigation
- Autopilot modes
- Calculates takeoff and approach speed
- RNAV approaches and transitions
- Programmed LNAV logic for a wide range of terminal procedures
- Climbs and descends managed by VNAV
- Radio navigation with route and procedural support
- Outstanding cruise performance
- Manage alternate airports, diversion and arrival
- Warning sounds for ground proximity
- Usable on external touch screen or tablet
The product features 3D modelling of a highly detailed virtual cockpit, dynamic reflections on panel, landing gear, and interior. The product also features several add-ons and extra objects, namely fuel track, pushback truck and passenger bus. The product has several custom systems, including hydraulic, electric, air and pressure systems.
- X-Plane 9 or X-Plane 10
- Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac / Linux
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 512 MB Video Card
Pilots and aviation enthusiasts alike love the Boeing 777, which is the world’s largest twinjet. Usually referred to as the "Triple Seven, the Boeing 777 is a long-range wide-body twin-engine jet airliner currently with several variants, namely 777-200, 777-200ER, 777-300, 777-200RL, 777-300ER, 777 Freighter, and 777 Tanker (KC 777). The Boeing 777 is Boeing's best-selling models.
Boeing 777 Worldliner will make you feel like you are flying the real thing.
The price tag of $60 is well-worth it for the fun you will have with this product!