EPRZ Rzeszow Jasionka, EPKT Katowice Pyrzowice and EPGD Gdansk Rebiechowo are some of the main international airports in Poland.
Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport is located in Jasionka, near the city of Rzeszów. The airport has seasonal transatlantic connections, and is the seventh-busiest airport in Poland. Katowice International Airport is located in Pyrzowice, 30 km (19 mi) north of Katowice. The airport has third biggest passenger flow in Poland. Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport, which derives its name from the former Polish president, Lech Wałęsa, is located 12 km (7.5 mi) west north of Gdańsk. These airports are big enough to accommodate large aircraft, for example Boeing 747 and Boeing 777.
Drzewiecki Design has released Polish Airports Vol. 1 X for FSX and FS2004, a highly detailed scenery add-on package for the EPRZ Rzeszow Jasionka, EPKT Katowice Pyrzowice and EPGD Gdansk Rebiechowo airports.
- A highly accurate representation of the airports and surrounding areas
- Excellent quality photo realistic textures of airport buildings
- All airport buildings are included, with all the key landmarks
- Numerous animations and effects
- Accurate autogen
- Includes high quality aerial photos of each airport
- Includes custom designed charts
- Detailed manuals in PDF format
Although the package is pay ware, there is a demo version that simmers can use for multiplayer and online flying.
Scenery from the package are compatible with other add-ons for East Europe. The package is easy to install – it comes with an automatic installer.
View the entire Drzweiecki Design product range over at SimShack.net.