Online Simulations Solutions has released London Gatwick 2004, add-on scenery for use with FS2002 and FS2004. Designed using Gmax, the scenery includes all major structures, an AI fleet, real world vehicles and much more. For details, click on Read More.
Developed over many months using the latest in GMAX technology, and lovingly hand textured, we are sure you will get many hours of enjoyment from flying in this ultra realistic scenery environment. From the hand painted ground textures that blend perfectly with FS 2004, FS 2002 and VFR scenery, to the realistic, subtle night lighting effects, you will find yourself immersed in this outstanding scenery!
Used in conjunction with OSS first release LCY2003, fans of field to field flights will find seamless, professional, exceptional scenery to fly in. Take off from Gatwick for a VFR night flight around scenic London City.
"I have only just found your web site. I work within an operations department for an airline based out of LGW, and may I say
it looks REAL!!!"
- worker of DAS Air Cargo
Based at LGW
Many congrats to the team...
the most accurate and complete scenery I have EVER seen
for any airport!!"
- Patrick Cole
Worker at EGKK
- All major structures around the airport perimeter and on the field.
- Full AI fleet designed by OSS bring the field to life (FS2002 only)
- Real world vehicles represented at the airport
- A gang of HOOLIGANS tearing up the airport bar (just kidding)
- Realistic, subtle night lighting affects
- PAPA/AGNIS docking boards at stands
- Jetties that rise to the height of your aircraft upon a frequency switch
- Baggage vehicles, catering trucks, cones, and ground power units all supplied to your aircraft
- Maximized usage of objects libraries for optimal performance
- Realistic runway edge lights
- Realistic, ACCURATE British runway markings
- A white van man cutting off a 747 (If you're a Londoner you’ll get this)
- Moving vans, trains and cars with working HEADLIGHTS
- All trees, fences and grass banks faithfully reproduced
As with all OSS products, EGKK also comes with a full Users Guide and fast, friendly, efficient product support.
The OSS team.