Norfolk International Airport X2 V
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 36.46 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Norfolk International Airport (KORF), Virginia (VA). Includes two versions, one with the cross wind runway in operation and one without. Adds extra parking support vehicle paths and other improvements. By Ray Smith.
These 2 BGL files were designed with the latest version of ADE (v1.20) and made only for the FSX default airport: one with the Crosswind rwy activated where both rwy's will be used for takeoff/landing and one as default: assigned parking with extra parking, support vehicle paths rebuilt around the entire airport and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic/WOAI but not required, please view the readme before installation.
There are 2 BGL files: KORF_ADE_RS.BGL and KORF_ADE_CW_RS.BGL. The 'KORF_ADE_CW_RS.BGL' version is with the Xwind rwy activated, the other version KORF_ADE_RS.BGLis without parking is the same in both.
- NOTE: When using ATIS with the KORF_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake rwy's, this is the method used in activating Xwind rwy's created by Jim Vile and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KORF_ADE_RS.BGL.
- Simply take the BGL file of your choice and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE BGL FILE AT A TIME. I.E. Make sure there is only ONE 'KORF.BGL' FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KORF.bgl to avoid incorrect parking.
- Delete/remove the BGL file and the default will then be active.
ADE Utility - Jon Masterson.
Jim Vile for his Technique that activates crosswind runways.
TIP: When at KORF in tower view: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle". Allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my X52 controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive fsxkorfa.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.