AFCAD File For KDAY
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 24.32 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Cox-Dayton International Airport, Ohio (OH). Updates the default airport with assigned parking, corrected apron size, added jetways, active crosswind runway. By Dana Uehara.
For Flight Simulator X only. Created using Airport Facilitator X.
This scenery uses the default scenery from FS X but with the following modifications:
- Assigns parking to different airlines based on the terminal map on Dayton Airport's website.
- Apron size has been enlarged slightly around Terminal C to accommodate the gates. Jetways have been added and relocated at Terminals B and C to more closely represent the gates as shown on the airport terminal diagram. Those gates which have not been assigned to any airline (based on the terminal diagram) are left open for generic (i.e., AI) aircraft.
- Crosswind runways should be active, but I have had variable luck with this. FSX seems to favor only certain runways depending on the wind direction. If you can improve on this, please let me know!
- Copy the file AFX_KDAY.BGL into your "Addon Scenery\Scenery" folder.
- Remove the file AFX_KDAY.BGL from your "Addon Scenery\Scenery" folder.
- Note that you may have to reload your scenery for any changes (installation or removal) to take effect.
This scenery is FREEWARE
The archive afx_kday.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.