AFCAD File For KHBG
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 89.26 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hattiesburg Bobby L. Chain Municipal Airport, Hattiesburg, Mississippi (MS). By Smith Graphics.
- Open the "KHBG".exe installer file and follow the brief steps.
- Copy the raw AFX_xxxx.bgl file to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\Scenery".
- Restart Flight Simulator to finalize the installation.
- Navigate to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery"and remove the "AFX_xxxx.bgl" file with the code of the problem airport.
Smith Graphics strives to be an organization run by the Flight Simulator community as a whole, so please do not hesitate to tell us how we can make your Flight Simulator experience more enjoyable.
The archive khbg.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.