Incheon International Airport
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 949.77 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Incheon International Airport (RKSI), South Korea. A total makeover designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. The new satellite terminal added, assigned parking with extra parking, the new runway 16/34 included along with taxiways and taxi signs for it, ILS also added to runway 16/34, all other taxiways and taxi signs also updated/corrected, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
There are 3 BGL files: RKSI_ADE_RS.BGL, RKSI_ADE_CVX.BGL and a RKSI_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
- Take the RKSI_ADE_RS.BGL file and the RKSI_ADE_CVX.BGL file and place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the RKSI_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE THESE RKSI.BGL FILES AT ANY TIME. Make sure there is only the RKSI_RS.BGL file and the RKSI_ADE_CVX.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other RKSI.bgl to avoid incorrect aircraft parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
There are additional apron lights in many areas, and if you wish to see these you need to add the textures for them (this is not mandatory as they are only scenery objects) please follow these steps.
- "Browse" to the FSX\Scenery\OCEN\texture folder. Go down the list until you see these 3 textures: map05.dds(day texture) map05_lm.dds(night texture) and map05_specular.dds.
- "COPY" them from that folder and "PASTE" them into the Scenery\Global\Texture folder.
- Then Start up the Flight sim and they will show only at this airport.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive rksi_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.