FSX Incheon International Airport (RKSI) Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 38.74 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Incheon International Airport (RKSI), South Korea. Vehicle roads have been rebuilt, more gates added, terminal tower moved.
Thanks for choosing my latest project for FSX, a redesign of Incheon International Airport. Here are the improvements which have been made:
1. The vehicle roads have been rebuilt so that vehicles to not use the taxiways, which can cause aircraft backups.
2. I Added Some More Gates so that your ai traffic can park, you wont be seeing cargo airline at the terminal that's if you have world of ai.
3. Incheon had 2 runways I had my ai at 100% so that I can get the real effect of being at south korea busiest airport and that caused major problem so what did I do I added 2 more runways and also eliminated the center taxi ways that crossed runways.
4. The terminal tower is moved and placed in the middle of the airfield now.
To install put both the files in the scenery folder in fsx just go to:
2 c drive
3 program files
4 microsoft games
5 microsoft flight simulator x
6 addon scenery
7 and then when you go into the addon scenery you will see the scenery folder just copy and paste the 2 files into the scenery folder and thats it start fsx and the changes will occur
The archive fsx.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|README FIRST.txt||03.26.10||1.45 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.