FS2004 Delta Airlines Boeing 737-400
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.21 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default B737-400. No mip maps for crisp clear textures. Textures by Tony Potter.
Installation (option 1) Aircraft will not be AI:
1. Unzip the file to a temp folder.
2. Copy the Texture.x folder to your fs2004/aicraft/b737_400. Rename the texture.x ('x' must be replaced by the next number in sequence).
3. Copy the [fltsim.x] text below, then open the aircraft.cfg in the /b737_400 folder find the last [fltsim.#] at the end (should be just above [General] section) paste the [fltsim.x] text. The three x's must be replaced with the number number in sequence.
4. Save aircraft.cfg
5. Start Flightsim and go fly!
Installation (option 2) Aircraft will be AI:
1. Backup your default textture's and aircraft.cfg.
2. Unzip the file to a temp folder.
3. Copy the textures in Texture.x and drop them into the folder of one of your default B737-400 (fs2004/aicraft/b737_400/texture.?). Answer yes to overwrite.
4. Copy the [fltsim.x] text below, then open the aircraft.cfg in the /b737_400 folder find the [fltsim.#] that is equal to the texture folder that you ([fltsim.0] is texture [fltsim.1] is texture.1 and so on) The three x's must be replaced with the number of the [fltsim.#] that you replaced.
5. Save aircraft.cfg
6. Start Flightsim and go fly!
title=Boeing 737-400 PaintX
description=One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service.
The archive b737_dal.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.