FS2004 Royal Nepal Airlines A300B4-200
The SGA Airbus A300B4-200 repainted in the Royal Nepal Airlines livery (Narayani). Features fully animated moving parts including flaps, gears, turbines, exits, rudder, spoilers, etc. Very realistic flight dynamics and night lighting. Frame rate friendly model when compared to the level of det...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.39 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The SGA Airbus A300B4-200 repainted in the Royal Nepal Airlines livery (Narayani). Features fully animated moving parts including flaps, gears, turbines, exits, rudder, spoilers, etc. Very realistic flight dynamics and night lighting. Frame rate friendly model when compared to the level of detail. Original model by SGA. Repainted by Yeatin Giri.
Screenshot of Royal Nepal Airlines A300B4-200 in flight.
To install, please extract the downloaded zip file directly to your FS2004's AIRCRAFT folder. All files and folders will be placed in their respective directories. Please be aware that this aircraft ONLY work in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: Century of Flight.
Detailed and accurate model recreating the A300B4 in all its prestige.
- Full compliment of animations including accurately deploying spoilers.
- Accurate flap animations that model their real counterparts faithfully.
- Full and accurate lighting.
- 3D engine fans.
- Detailed landing gear with accurate retraction sequence.
- Opening cargo and passenger doors.
- Fully deploying thrust-reversing doors as soon as you enter reverse thrust! You no longer have to hold down the F2 key to get full deployment, nor do you get the jerky animations that you do with our previous aircraft.
- SGA EXCLUSIVE: Automatically extending landing lights, no gauges required!
- SGA EXCLUSIVE: Tilting trucks on the landing gear that remain level with the ground during rotation (takeoff)!
- SGA EXCLUSIVE: And a soon to be added feature, TRUE dynamic flexing wings. The wings are no longer linked to the landing gear, as are so many other aircraft out there. Instead the wings behave and act like the real things! Watch them flex up as you gain speed during takeoff! Grit your teeth during those hard landings as the wings flex down from the impact! And best of all, watch them flex when you encounter turbulence in flight! All of this with silky smooth animations! (Look for this feature and more in our upcoming DC-10 update)
The archive a300rnac.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.