FSX Cessna 152 Aerobat
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.6 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is RanchoJen's Cessna 150 updated for Flight Simulator X. Aircraft updated to Cessna 152 Aerobat specs. Package includes a new 2D and VC using default gauges. Model by J.E. Narcizo. Textures by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of Cessna 152 Aerobat in flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " C-152 Aerobat.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive aerobat152.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|C-152 Aerobat.zip||10.05.11||2.16 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||10.05.11||2.37 kB|
|screen C152.jpg||10.05.11||38.98 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.