AFCAD File For KELP
El Paso International Airport, Texas (TX), USA. This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport: one version with the Crosswind runway operating where all 3 runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one versio...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 509 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
El Paso International Airport, Texas (TX), USA. This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport: one version with the Crosswind runway operating where all 3 runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one version as the default runway operation: assigned parking with extra parking, taxiways and taxi signs updated, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) please view the readme before installation. By Ray Smith.
Aerial view of El Paso International Airport.
There are 3 BGL files: KELP_ADE_RS.BGL, KELP_ADE_CW_RS.BGL and a KELP_ADE_OBJ.BGL file
Runway Operation Files:
- The KELP_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file is with the crosswind runway activated where all 3 runways will be used Simultaneously.
- The KELP_ADE_RS.BGL file is the same as the default runway operation.
- Assigned parking is the same in both files.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the runway operation file of your choice (only one) and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder
- Take the KELP_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE RUNWAY OPERATION FILE AT A TIME:
I.E. Make sure there is only ONE of the KELP_RS.BGL FILES in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other KELP.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
PLEASE NOTE: when using ATIS with the KELP_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake runways as well as the airport runways, this is the method used in activating non parallel runways and should be ignored or if preferred use the version KELP_ADE_RS.BGL.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
The archive kelp_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.