FS2004 El Al Boeing 747-200 4X-AXQ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 285.41 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
El Al Boeing 747-200, registration 4X-AXQ (old livery with the special Taglit, Birthright Israel logo). Textures only. Model by AI Aardvark. Livery by Pantee Farhangi.
Screenshot of El Al Boeing 747-200 4X-AXQ in flight.
This is a repaint of AIA Boeing 747-200 PW in EL AL (4X-AXQ) old livery with the special Taglit, Birthright Israel logo on the fuselage. AXQ is the oldest 47 in the EL AL Israel Airlines fleet still wearing her classic livery which is beautiful indeed. Sigh, I hope to see this aircraft here in Iran one day (and do hope that day wouldn't be too far!). These are only TEXTURES and you need the AIA_747_200_PW base package already installed.
- Just drop the "texture.elal" folder into your "AIA_747_200_PW" folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entry supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans (using Lee Swordy's great Ttools for example) and you're on your way.
For more information or If you're not sure how to assign an aircraft to a flightplan, please visit our website and look in the FAQ/ Help section. Be sure to post any problems you may have in the help section.
By default the fde for this aircraft is for use in fs2004/fs9. If you are using it in FS2002, replace the "aia_747_200.air" & "aircraft.cfg" with the one contained in the "fs2002fde" folder.
This aircraft was designed specifically for use as an AI aircraft. As such, the primary design criteria were that it look good sitting at the gate, or as seen when landing from an aircraft waiting to take off.
This plane also uses 16 different LOD (levels of detail) models, which means that as the plane gets visually smaller, the model displayed becomes simpler and simpler, thus reducing the drag on your computer.
If you download a GMAX aircraft that is just gorgeous, but really chews up your frame rates when used as AI if several of them appear on the screen at once, the designer probably did not use the LOD feature, so the model is always 20,000 polygons no matter how far away from you it is.
The archive ai74tagl.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIA 747-200 EL AL (4X-AXQ) Readme.txt||11.13.04||5.87 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.