FSX Detailed Terrain Features For Southern Africa Update 2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.98 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery consist of updated terrain vector data concerning coastlines, rivers, dams, streams, roads, traffic, railroads, power lines and extrusion bridges for southern Africa countries South of the equator. The scenery was updated by utilizing satellite image backgrounds. This scenery is important and will be needed with release of future scenery by Aeroworx. Please install the previous release FSXWORX01.ZIP and updates before this file. By Hannes Steyn, Aeroworx.
Overview of detailed terrain features for Southern Africa scenery.
- This scenery will work best with the Aeroworx mesh. Mesh for Southern Africa 0604,0605,0704 and 0705 by Aeroworx (Be sure do download all Parts)
- The level of the many dams and other vector data have been fine-tune to the elevations of the Aeroworx FSX Mesh.
- You may still find some default dams to be sunken into the ground or sitting on elevated surfaces.
The archive fsxworx01upd2.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.