FSX Flightplanner And Data Files V12.5 Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.9 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is an update to 12.5 (error in macro). This is an Excel workbook to help set up AI traffic at selected airports. This version also has added data of airport BGL file names and locations. All the FSX airport info is available, with quick entries to determine the distance between airports. Even if you do not use this workbook to set up airport traffic, the data available will be supportive. Flight planner by Gary McDonald.
If not installed in excel, you'll have to install the add-in, 'Analysis Toolpak'. Go to the file menu, select tools, then add-ins, and check Analysis Toolpak.
Recent Update History:
- V12.4 to 12.5 - Added more FSX data files and streamlined.
- V12.3 to 12.4 - Corrected flight ETD times, changed repeat formulas, added text info.
- V12.2 to 12.3 - Added Traffic_Data page and created macro.
- V12.1 to 12.2 - Changed repeat formulas,corrected.
- V12.0 to 12.1 - Corrected calculations.
The archive flightplanner_12_5_1.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Aircraft Types_Format sheet.xls||04.01.13||21.00 kB|
|Info on the FSX default Traffic file.htm||03.31.13||947 B|
|PLEASE READ.htm||04.01.13||30.41 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.