FSX Reward Creator V1.3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 17.66 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Bug fix. This is a tool, and does not provide any entertainment. If you are a mission developer, this is your tool! This download is a program that simplifies the process of creating mission rewards. This program does the complete designing/compiling process in a simple GUI. By Daniel Metien.
I've had some users complain that the program corrupted their image files resulting in working, but blurry reward images.
- All you need to do is extract the file "Fsx Reward Creator V1.3.exe" into any directory you want and then run it.
The interface is pretty self-explanatory.
- Enter a reward title.
- Enter a description.
- Select a reward type.
- Click generate a GUID and select the number generated and right click and select copy.
- Browse to your Detail reward image.
- Browse to your Thumbnail reward image.
- Click "Compile to .RWD".
- Browse to the location where you want your reward saved.
The program will also generate a XML file for backup. In this XML you can copy the GUID if you need to.
In a future version of the reward creator I will implement and option to export and import the XML file.
The archive cirrusrc.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Fsx Reward Creator V1.3.exe||11.10.07||40.00 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.