FSTramp is an integrated plug-in for FSX, with a navigation map, a world-wide search and find function for airports and navaids, a what's up? display for multiplayer / AI aircraft, and an autopilot front-end for easy operation. New: extensive inland waterways, cities, roads, railway tracks, online upgrade notice and dragging the map with the left mouse button depressed. By Team FSTramp.
Screenshot of FSTramp for FSX.
- Windows Vista or subsequent versions.
- FSTramp needs no internet connection.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with service pack 1 + 2 or with Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion Pack.
- FSTramp will work only with FSX in windowed mode. Using FSTramp with FSX in Full-screen mode will cause massive windowing problems.
FSTramp for FSX:
- Can be uninstalled automatically.
- Does not modify any Flight Simulator settings.
- Adds the folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FSTramp for FSX.
- C:\ProgramData\FSTramp for FSX.
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FSTramp for FSX.
- FSTramp has been developed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X to help you find the way from one airport to another.
- FSTramp is a navigation chart and autopilot frontend all in one.
- All important navigation objects are derived from the Flight Simulator scenery files, and shown on a map of the world.
- FSTramp has been developed as a module of Flight Simulator. It is not an independent program. Within Flight Simulator you can toggle between the Flight Simulator windows and those of FSTramp.
Installation and First Steps:
- If you install FSTramp as Administrator, it will be installed for all users of the computer. In this case the destination path "C:\Program Files (x86)\FSTramp for FSX" is optimal. If you fly FSX as Administrator, then install FSTramp as Administrator. If FSTramp is installed by a standard user with limited rights, FSTramp is installed for this user only. In this case a different path is necessary for the installation, f.i. "C:\FSTramp for FSX" or "C:\Users\UserName\FSTramp for FSX".
- If you have a previous version of FSTramp for FSX 5.x, don't uninstall this! This way you don't need to enter the the license key again.
- After installation, use the external program FSTrampDBC.exe (the FSTramp Database Creator) to create the scenery database for FSTramp. The first time this will take a few minutes. After installation of new add-on scenery the database should be updated; this generally will only take seconds.
- If FSTramp has been installed for all users of your computer, then every user should activate FSTramp for FSX from his own account. This is done by simply starting and ending the FSTramp Database Creator.
- After installation and building the scenery database, start FSX, load a Flight and activate FSTramp from the Add-ons menu or with the default Hotkey Ctrl+F12. Test the other important key Shift+Ctrl+F12. All Hotkeys are configurable.
- Flight Simulator will ask you if FSTramp.dll can be used and trusted. Accept with "Yes".
The archive fstramp52fsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.