FSX Swiss BAe 146 "Shopping Paradise Zurich Airport"
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 502.33 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Texture for the BAe146 in the paint scheme of Swiss Airline "Shopping paradise Zurich Airport". The original model was made by Premier Aircraft Design. A download of the SWISSPACKAGE.ZIP from Joris Peier is required. Four external and five internal camera views are included. Repaint by Erwin Welker.
- Install the BAE-146 from the swisspackage.zip first.
- NOTE: My addon provides only 1 texture with the special paint scheme of Swiss Airline "Shopping paradise Zurich Airport"
- Backup the default Swiss texture "Bae146_fuse" in simple white color first, then copy and paste my repainted texture into the texture folder texture.swiss
- Then copy and paste all the lines from the Camera.cfg somewhere into the aircraft.cfg
The archive bae146-swiss-shoppingzurich.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Shopping paradise Zurich Airport.jpg||03.27.13||123.56 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.