FSX Safair Boeing 737-300 ZS-ASL
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.39 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Safair Boeing 737-300, registration ZS-ASL (Safair Europe Airpost 737-300) for the model by FSX AI Bureau (B_B7373V11.ZIP). Texture formats included are DXT5 and 32 bit. By Anton Cornelissen.
- Just drop the "texture.XXXXXX" folder into the correct base model folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entries supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
title=Safair Boeing 737-300 ZS-ASL
ui_variation=Safair Boeing 737-300 ZS-ASL
description=Safair Boeing 737-300 ZS-ASL
The archive faib_boeing-737_300_safair_zs-asl.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.