FSX JetAlliance Airbus A318-112 CJ Elite
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Jetalliance Flugbetriebs GesmbH is a chartered airplane provider based in Oberwaltersdorf (near Vienna), Austria. It was established and started operations in 1996 and operates an extensive business jet network. Its main base is Vienna International Airport. This file contains textures only and is designated to be used with the improvements made by Francois Dore for the existing Project Airbus aircrafts. By Marco Fischbach.
- Idle-reverser animation.
- Animated pack vents and pressurization outflow valve.
- Improved wingflex code with input from several new parameters including ground spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack.
- Improved dynamic shine.
- Improved wing parts.
- New antenna hiding method.
- Modelled engine innards, fan semi-transparent at high rpm.
- Custom fan animations (including fan windmilling).
- Double strobes.
- Improved control surface droop w/engines off.
- Custom nose wheel steering code.
- Rudder influenced by wind during surface droop.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements.
- Simply extract the ZIP file content (texture.jetalliance) in your Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/PA318_CFM directory.
- Copy the following entry into aircraft.cfg file.
- Replace the 'x' in [fltsim.x] with the next following number in your aircraft.cfg
title=Airbus A318-112 CJ Elite JetAlliance
ui_type=A318-112 CJ Elite
description=Project Airbus A318-111. Visual model by Andy Warden and Derek Mayer. Base textures by Demetris Themistocleous and Sheldon Fernandes. Flight model by Peter Binamira, Derek Mayer, and Steve McBee. repaint by Cheese-Strike. Project Airbus 2008.\n\n\n\n\n\n
The archive pa318_jetalliance.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.