FSX MasterJet Airbus A320-232
Masterjet is a Business Aviation company from Portugal that offers business flights around the world. The fleet of Masterjet consists of many different aircraft types, one of them is this Airbus A320. This file contains textures only and is designated to be used with the new improvements made by ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.83 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Masterjet is a Business Aviation company from Portugal that offers business flights around the world. The fleet of Masterjet consists of many different aircraft types, one of them is this Airbus A320. This file contains textures only and is designated to be used with the new improvements made by Francois Dore for the existing Project Airbus aircraft. By Marco Fischbach.
- Idle-reverser animation.
- Animated pack vents and pressurization outflow valve.
- Improved wingflex code with input from several new parameters including ground spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack.
- Improved dynamic shine.
- Improved wing parts.
- New antenna hiding method.
- Modelled engine innards, fan semi-transparent at high rpm.
- Custom fan animations (including fan windmilling).
- Double strobes.
- Improved control surface droop w/engines off.
- Custom nose wheel steering code.
- Rudder influenced by wind during surface droop.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements.
- Simply extract the ZIP file content (texture.jetalliance) in your Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/PA320FD_IAE directory.
- Copy the following entry into aircraft.cfg file.
- Replace the 'x' in [fltsim.x] with the next following number in your aircraft.cfg
title=PA04 - A320-232 MasterJet "CS-TFY"
description=Project Airbus A320 v2.1
The archive pa320_masterjet.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.