FSX Nordaviation Nord 2501 Noratlas
Features for the Nordaviation Nord-2501 Noratlas from Jean-Francois Martin and Gilbert Milas (PROJET_NORATLAS_BASE_PACK.ZIP). These new features provide a 2D panel with 2D gauges from Philippe Wallaert, photoreal textures in the camo of the German Luftwaffe (LTG 61/Landsberg) and a lot of modifie...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Features for the Nordaviation Nord-2501 Noratlas from Jean-Francois Martin and Gilbert Milas (PROJET_NORATLAS_BASE_PACK.ZIP). These new features provide a 2D panel with 2D gauges from Philippe Wallaert, photoreal textures in the camo of the German Luftwaffe (LTG 61/Landsberg) and a lot of modified cameras. Features by Erwin Welker. (See also NORALUFTWAFFE-FIX.ZIP).
Screenshot of Nord 2501 Noratlas on the ground.
- Download and install: projet_noratlas_base_pack.zip
- Paste my folder "Texture.Luftwaffe-LTG61" into the folder of the Noratlas. Note: The most appropriate model is Model.105
- Then copy, paste and overwrite my Panel into the folder of the Noratlas. There is no change regarding the VC, I have only added a 2D-Panel. Note: The gauges of the VC are made in 3D. They can't be used in a 2D-panel. I have used Philippe Wallaerts gauges. They differs a bit from the 3D-gauges. Please apologize!
- Try out my modified cameras. Copy and paste all the lines from the file "FSX-cameras&Lights" into the aircraft.cfg, somewhere above of the original camera definitions.
- Copy my Lights-configuration into the aircraft.cfg .
Attention: In my case I have realized, that the smokesystem doesn't work. Now you can enable the effect for the parachutes with the L-key (all effects) or you can enable/disable the parachuting soldiers separately with the key for the strobe lights.
The archive noratlas-luftwaffe.zip has 33 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSX-cameras-Extra lights.cfg||02.07.13||10.33 kB|
|Noratlas-Luftwaffe (1).jpg||02.07.13||193.13 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
1 commentsLeave a Response
The content of the comments below are entirely the opinions of the individual posting the comment and do not always reflect the views of Fly Away Simulation. We moderate all comments manually before they are approved.
How do I remove the wheel chocks to start taxiing????