FSX/P3D Hawaii Complete Photoreal & Airports Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D) including P3Dv4 & P3Dv5
- File size
- 5.96 GB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A complete and fully featured photoreal, airport, building, and autogen scenery package covering the entire US state of Hawaii designed for Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Compatible with both FSX (including Steam Edition) and all versions of Prepar3D (including the latest P3D v5). The video above has been produced in Prepar3D v5.
The package has been put together and designed by the team at Hawaii Photoreal (Flight Sim Jewels) and released as freeware for the flight sim community. The quality of this pack is so breathtaking you'd think it was a payware add-on.
Included in the pack are
- Photoreal scenery covering the entire state which has been retouched by hand and it not just generic satellite imagery.
- Custom water textures and water masks to make the coastline and coral reefs appear true-to-life.
- Autogen including buildings, trees, and vegetation which have been hand-placed to replicate the real islands.
- Complete night textures and compatibility
- Custom HD mesh terrain packs to bring the terrain to life such as the hills, cliffs, valleys, and mountains.
- 13 airports have been included which are developed and enhanced from their default versions.
The scenery pack includes all eight major islands including; Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai, Lanai, Maui, Kahoolawe, and Hawaii (Big Island). Also included are all of the smaller islands (islets) surrounding.
Some airports to start from once installed:
- Hilo International Airport (ITO) - Big Island
- Lihue Airport (LIH) - Kauai
- Lanai Airport (LNY) - Lanai
- Kahului Airport (OOG) - Maui
- Molokai Airport (MKK) - Moloka‘i
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL) - O‘ahu
While the pack is complete and the textures are high-definition, the scenery has been designed to be very frame-rate friendly and will run just fine on low-end and mid-range computers. If you are able to run the base sim then you should be able to run this scenery with no issues either.
Developer: Hawaii Photoreal (Flight Sim Jewels) and airports by George Keogh.
The archive hawaii-photoreal-p3d-fsx.zip has 78 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|FSJ - Hawaii Extra Contents Setup.exe||06.12.20||3.14 MB|
|FSJ - Hawaii Photoreal Vol. 1 - Niihau, Kauai & Oahu v.0.99 Setup.exe||06.12.20||885.30 MB|
|FSJ - Hawaii Photoreal Vol. 2 - Molokai, Lanai, Maui & Kahoolawe v.0.99 Setup.exe||06.12.20||945.26 MB|
|FSJ - Hawaii Photoreal Vol. 3 - The Big Island v.0.97 Setup.zip||06.12.20||3708.36 MB|
|FSJ - Hawaiian Airports by George Keogh Setup.exe||06.12.20||393.53 MB|
|Hawaii Photoreal UPDATE.zip||06.12.20||84.56 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.