FSX Scenery Of Airfield LFFT Neuchateau
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.55 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Of Airfield LFFT Neuchateau (France) forgotten by MS. Hi-res photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants. Detailed hangars with specular and bump materials, animated windsock, static planes, nearest police compound and farm. Landclass design of the city and the landscape (radius approx 10 miles), various antennas and TV tower. VAC chart included. By D. Bur. (See also LFFT_FSX_PATCH.ZIP).
Designed with SketchUp, SceneryBuilder, Airport design Editor and ModelConverterX.
Thanks to their authors for their fantastic work.Credit goes to Arno Gerretsen for the animated windsock.
Airfield LFFT Neuchateau (France), forgotten by MS.
HiRes photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants. Detailed hangars with specular and bump materials, animated windsock, static planes, nearest police compound and farm.
Landclass design of the city and the landscape (radius approx 10 miles), various antennas and TV tower.
No fuel station, airfield closed at night: no lights aids !
- readme.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters
- lfft_fsx.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- VAC_LFFT.pdf: a visual approach chart of LFFT.
- LFFT folder: main scenery folder
- LFFT /scenery folder: BGL scenery files and photoreal ground.
- LFFT /texture folder: all required texture files.
1. Extract the archive in a temporary folder.
2. Move the LFFT folder (and all its contents) where you are used to store your add-on sceneries.
3. Start FSX and declare the scenery in the scenery library.
4. You're done.
Delete the LFFT folder and remove the scenery from the scenery library inside FSX.
The archive lfft_fsx.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.