FSX Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress F-BEEA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.20 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint for FS-Cast Boeing B-17G for FSX, version 1.0, 2008.05.16 Created by Francisco Sanchez-Castaner livery of National Geographical Institute matricule F-BEEA by Martial Feron.
B-17G-105-EV No. 44-85643: Purchased by the IGN December 12, 1947, registration F-beea, it flew its first mission in the south of France in June 1948, he participated in Kubick film "Dr. Strangelove" in 1962 for the aerial. Scheduled to be retained parallel F-BGSP it is preserved in its colors and its equipment with IGN. On July 26, 1989 the aircraft was probably surprised Turbulance by the F-AZDX plane crashed on take-off, there are no victims. He was involved with the F-BGSP the second shooting of Memphis Belle in Binbrook. A photo of the plane flame exists on the internet.
This download requires the previous installation of FS-Cast Boeing B-17G package for FSX.
1. Unzip F-BEEA.zip to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.F-BEEA' to the folder 'FSC_B_17' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes' folder.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
Title="B-17 Institut Géographique National" F-BEEA
KB_checklists = CheckList_B-17
ui_type="B-17 Flying Fortress"
By Martial FERON
The archive f-beea.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.