FSX Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint for FS-Cast Boeing B-17G, version 1.0, 2008.05.16, created by Francisco Sanchez-Castaner. Livery of Pink Lady matricule F-AZDX by Martial Feron.
B-17G-85-EV No. 44-8846: (9483 hours IGN) Delivered to the Army January 17, 1945 in Cheyenne, the aircraft conducted six missions of war within the 351BG, then was assigned to the 45 Reconnaissance Squadron in Germany before returning to the USA. It was bought by IGN December 7, 1954 and received the registration F-BGSP (some sources give the registration F-BWFU and stored from 1959). The plane flight was arrested August 27, 1979 but still maintained by the IGN on its base at Creil. It is restored to flight July 14, 1984 and scrolls with two DC-3 of the Royal. In 1985 he received the registration F-AZDX (D-AZ to register aircraft collection) in 1987 is given to the association Still Flying Fortress and is based at Orly. In 1999 he rediscovered the colors that have been endorsed during the war
1. Unzip texture.Pink Lady.zip to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'Pink Lady' to the folder 'FSC_B_17' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes' folder.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
Title="B-17 PINK LADY
KB_checklists = CheckList_B-17
ui_type="B-17 Flying Fortress"
By Martial FERON
The archive pinklady-1.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Pink Lady||02.21.10||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.