FSX Supermarine Spitfire Mark 22
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 18.8 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is A.F. Scrub's Supermarine MK-22 Spitfire updated for Flight Simulator X. This is a second aircraft painted in a traditional WWII camouflage. The Mk 22 and 24 models were the last in a long proud series of Supermarine Spitfires. The MK 22 and 24 were developed with a teardrop canopy much like the Mustang D models. They were powered by a Rolls-Royce Griffon 61 driving a five-bladed prop. Aircraft package includes a 2D and VC cockpit. Painted in a traditional WWII low visibility camouflage. Textures and updates by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1. Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2. Copy the " Submarine Spitfire MARK 22.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXSIM Objects /Aircraft".
3. Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
4. Unzip the effects folder and put the effects in the FSX effects folder located at "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXeffects".
Effects files are all the Afterburner effects in the Afterburner folder and the FX file in the Smoke effects folder.
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
Textures and FSX updates created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Enjoy your new repaint.
Thanks for downloading.
The archive mark22wwii.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Original Read Me.txt||02.06.11||7.18 kB|
|Pictures and History.zip||02.07.11||15.78 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||02.07.11||2.63 kB|
|Submarine Spitfire MARK 22.zip||02.07.11||2.67 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.