Christmas Surprise to all Flight Simulated Users.
FS Live Traffic has just been Released!
Welcome to the most Innovative Flight Simulator 2004 Add-On ever developed.
What is it about? No longer your Flight Simulator traffic will follow the published schedules of airlines, as first generation AI traffic products did, or optimized schedules for the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 world, now you will jump into the traffic as it is in real world.
Every canceled flight, every delay, every extra flight will show up, live instead of records. Sounds complicated? Not at all. You just start a small program that fetches the necessary data from AirNav Systems servers and starts a converter that creates a traffic scenery file - once this is done you start Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. No longer you waste your time with optimizing traffic - you are live.
FS Live Traffic is the result of a partnership between the leader for Flight Tracking Software, AirNav Systems and MyTraffic awarded for the third time as best AI traffic add on for the Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Visit AirNav Systems Homepage for more details.
Order FS Live Traffic - Platinum for just $54.95 (save $30 per year) and you will be automatically charged at the beginning of each subscription period (6 months) so your account will never expire (unless you cancel it). This represents $30 off the typical one-time price of $69.95.
Main Features: What does FS Live Traffic bring to you?
- First it brings all necessary aircraft models and paints to simulate the traffic in and to North America.
- For current version included models and paints please visit AirNav Systems Homepage.
- Second it brings a collection of more than 1600 enhanced airports, which have been tested on many live schedules to support the aircraft in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 that have been found live in hundreds of samples to visit them.
- Third it brings the software to download the current flight information, and to automatically convert them to schedules. User interaction is neither necessary nor foreseen with this - you cannot be more realistic than LIVE.
- Fourth it will bring updates to software, airports and aircrafts and free downloads of these during the subscription period.
Hope you enjoy your new AirNav Systems software.
The AirNav Systems Team