Bear Studios has released a service pack for their MiG-15. The service pack includes rebuilt models, redrawn textures, improved sounds and more. For details, click on Read More.
Today,we have MiG-15 Fagot Service Pack release on Flight1.com
Now,the packages with service packs are full package,so customers who have old MiG-15 package may uninstall the old mig-15 package,keep up your key file purchased from Flight1,then download the new packages with service pack and reinstall to your system.
If you are new customers for our MiG-15,please download setup files from the page and purchase from Flight1.
For model files larger than old models,so new packages with service pack are almose 160mb for download,and 520mb after install to your system.
New Features on Service Pack
1. Rebuild models for Mig-15 fagot.(Landing Lights,fuselage details,correct versions to meet historial photos)
2. Add canopy hatch,locker,rail,switchs in model,so can control canopy open/close in VC.Enhanced glass textures.
3. Redrawning Textures.
4. Rebuild Flight Models
5. Sound packs add cockpit sound effect
6. Corrected Russian Gauge Tags.
7. Rebuild engine flame effects,changes vc textures and gauge textures,from additional photo resource.
8. Rebuild Documents,Skin Index,Paintkit.Resize documents and gauge package.
These enhancements reference from Rafal Stankiewicz(YoYoSims) ,Sampaio Tercio,Horatiu Barbulescus...and all peoples give advise,reference,resource for our aircraft.
New Skins Index and Paint Kit can be download free for preview and repaint.