BearStudios announced the MiG-17 Service Pack 3 & MiG-15 Service Pack 3
- Fully compatible with FSX DirectX10 preview way, modify the materials and models to make the original BMP format and FS2004 mdl format in DirectX10 rendering system display correctly.
- Revision of animation system, to fix canopy animation and ground maintenance animation delay time issue.
- Revision of flight model, to support the revised definition on weapon effects.
- Remove the eyepoint movement simulation for FS2004, make pilot view easier when aircraft take-off and landing (FSX default eyepoint motion simulation still valid)
- Modify MiG-15 weapon firing control system logic, add MiG-15 stall and spin characteristics.
- Revision of the engine exhaust flame effects control logic and engine afterburner effect control logic, automatically activate these effects by engine N1 rpm and afterburner situation.
- Achieved FSX-SP2/FSX Acceleration, FSX-SP1, FSX, FS2004 system fully compatible.
- MiG-17 SP3 and MiG-15 SP3 are complete package of products, will be released through the Flight1.
Please concern Flight1 related web sites and forums for release date.
Customers have bought MiG-17 and / or MiG-15 before SP3 release date may uninstall the old version first, then free install the SP3 version with the original key File from Flight1. (Customers need to back up files for older versions if needed.)
Since SP3 release date, new customers can purchase in accordance with normal procedures for fresh installation of SP3 version, no longer need to install any older versions.
BearStudios release MiG-17 Serice Pack 3 and MiG-15 Serice Pack 3, is aiming of achieving compatibility between FS versions, to maximize the protection of customer's assets.
Take MiGs flying continuously is our honor.