Drzewiecki has Released EPBC Warsaw Babice X, a Microsoft Flight Simulator X scenery of an airport located 10 km from downtown Warsaw, Poland.
EPBC Babice was initially a military facility and was occupied by German and Russian forces before 1918. After the Second World War, Poland took over the aerodrome and created a large military base with two concrete runways used by jet aircrafts and fighters. Today, the aerodrome serves Warsaw Air Rescue, Aero club, and some executive air taxi companies. EPBC Babice is considered a dangerous aerodrome because it is located in the city center, and is prone to accidents.
- The scenery add-on is fully compatible with FSX
- Correct geographic positioning, modeling and texturing
- Includes high quality photo realistic textures of the entire airport
- Hundreds of photographs were used to create textures
- Some buildings include interior features
- Numerous animations, effects and AI traffic
- Ground textures of the airport area are included - all are high quality
- The package includes custom designed airport charts in PDF format
The main good points about this scenery are:
- It is highly detailed – an accurate representation of the EPBC Babice airport.
- You get a real feel of flying over Warsaw
- The scenery is easy to install – it comes with an automatic installer
EPBC Babice is pay ware scenery. However, a free fully functional demo version is available, and this allows simulators to use this demo for any online and multiplayer flying – in case some users do not have the pay ware scenery.