The helicopter first flew in September 1979. Although many variants of the helicopter were introduced over the years, the Eurocopter AS350, AS355 and the AS550 military versions have remained popular. The helicopter is known as the TwinStar in North America.
The Eurocopter AS355 has a high fuel endurance, which makes it ideal for search and rescue missions over the ocean. The helicopter has exceptional handling and robustness. It is reliable and easy to maintain – which makes it suited to police missions.
The helicopter performs very well on all missions – in urban areas, rugged terrain or over water. With capacity to carry 4-6 passengers, the AS355 is suitable for carrying out survey flights and transporting staff to remote work sites.
Now, flight simulation fans can fly this popular helicopter -- Nemeth Designs has released the Eurocopter AS355 for FSX.
AS355 for FSX Features
- Eight liveries
- Six variations with diverse configurations
- Compatible with FSX visual features for both inside and outside
- High quality, high definition interior and exterior textures
- Highly detailed and accurate 3D models
- Custom exterior animations
- Fully functional automatic flight control system
- A highly interactive virtual cockpit
- Top quality sounds by Sonic Solutions
- Paint Kit
The product comes with a PDF manual.
You can grab a copy and view the full description, screenshots and of course purchase over at SimShack.net.