A2A Simulations has released Accu-Feel: Global FSX Enhancement, a top quality add-on for FSX that enhances the user’s simulation experience with any aircraft. The add-on has a universal appeal – it works on all aircraft.
Accu-Feel: Global FSX Enhancement is a program written for FSX that goes a step farther in using physics and sound to elevate your whole aircraft collection, both default and third party, with the exception of helicopters.
Working at the core of FSX, the program does not make any changes or edits to any of your aircraft files. The program ‘reads’ and analyzes the aircraft that is loaded, and automatically creates a custom physics and sound profile that is saved outside FSX. All this happens in the background, and the user will simply select his or her aircraft and fly it.
The user can customize any aircraft, and he or she can view and edit settings with simple buttons and sliders, using an in-game GUI (Graphical User Interface).
- Easy, safe non-destructive installation that does not change your aircraft directories
- It is compatible with almost all FSX aircraft.
- Tested with more than 40 third party aircraft
- User-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) allows for easy customization of any aircraft and saves aircraft automatically
- Built using the Accu-Sim sound system, the most powerful sound system available
- Dynamic tire screeching and rub sounds tied into the physics of each tire, which makes every landing feel and sound different
- Cabin sounds from an old classic planes to the more modern, stronger pressurized tube liners, both on the ground and in the air
- Runway seams send dynamic jolts through your airframe that you can both feel and hear
- Dynamic wind gives a strong sense of how your aircraft is flying, enhancing the simulation experience of everything from a glider to a commercial airliner
- Dynamic fuselage drag rumble, recreating the dropping of flaps, gear, or high pressures developed when approaching an airframe's Vne (Never Exceed Speed)
- Open cockpit experience – you can hear the suction of the wind, propeller, or turbojet whine when you open a door or canopy
- Brake squeals and vibrations
For more information, visit SimShack.