In the tradition and spirit of excelling with Flight Simulator add-ons, SGA is proud to offer an update to the DC10-30 aircraft, taking advantage of all the latest features that "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight" has to offer. In this package you will find a newly compiled model, offering our new "Dynamic Flexing Wings", which are affected by the current phase of flight and atmospheric conditions. This means you will see our wings flex up during takeoff, flex up and down when encountering turbulence in-flight, and if you decide to land the aircraft hard, watch the wings bounce! Look for this feature and others while enjoying our new model. Also with the assistance of a real world DC10 pilot, we have updated the flight dynamics to realistically represent the aircraft to a better degree than ever before. If you have DC10-30 charts, then feel free to use them by the numbers. Please be sure to download our updated panel, as it is needed in order for the Flight Dynamics to perform properly.
- Refined model improving frame rates and accuracy
- New cargo pods in cargo compartments
- Fully deploying thrust-reversing doors as soon as you enter reverse thrust! You no longer have to hold down the F2 key to get full deployment, nor do you get the jerky animations that you do with our previous aircraft. AN SGA EXCLUSIVE!
- Tilting trucks on the landing gear that remain level with the ground during rotation (takeoff)! AN SGA EXCLUSIVE!
- TRUE dynamic flexing wings. Our wings are no longer linked to the landing gear, as are so many other aircraft out there. Instead our wings behave and act like the real things! Watch them flex up as you gain speed during takeoff! Grit your teeth during those hard landings as the wings flex down from the impact! And best of all, watch them flex when you encounter turbulence in flight! All of this with silky smooth animations! AN SGA EXCLUSIVE!
Head on over to the SGA website to download the new DC-10-30, or follow this direct download link.
NOTE: This aircraft ONLY works with Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight